WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for www.lovetuppence.com
We make every effort to ensure that the photographs and information relating to each product is accurate. Customers should note that there may be slight variation in the pattern on cushions due to the nature of the fabric. Refer also to vintage/up cycled disclaimer.
- All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
VISITOR PROVIDED MATERIAL
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- [We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of terms]
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of the Terms you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and ,or up to date.
- All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
Vintage / up cycled items – disclaimer.
- Clearly these items have been pre owned. We have made every effort to describe the condition of each item accurately and provide accurate photographs, however there may be blemishes or knocks on some items which have occurred through general use and cannot be revived/removed. Where items have been hand painted or up cycled there may be brush strokes evident – NB these pieces have not been spray painted. These elements of each piece will not be considered faults or damage.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this Website.
Health and Safety
- Tuppence confirms that in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act 1987 and the Health and Safety Act 1974, the goods we supply do not present a hazard to health and safety ,if the product is used for the purpose for which it was designed and that the customer takes reasonable and normal precautions in their use .i.e bunting to kept out of reach of babies and small children.
Our business’s name is: Tuppence
Our business address is: Maryfield, Duns, Berwickshire, Scotland TD11 3DE
Our contact details are: email@example.com